How Do I See News Articles Specific to Me?
- Locate the "News Page" on your organization's SportsEngine site.
- NOTE: If you can't find the calendar page, reach out to the organization to see where it is.
- Scroll down until you see the option on the right side of the news collector labeled Show Tag Menu.
- Click Show Tag Menu.
- Scroll down and select pages that have events on them that are related to you.
- NOTE: Team pages are usually a good place to start.
- Scroll back up to view the "News Articles" that are associated with your tags.
- (Optional) export to an RSS Feed.
- How Do I See Events Specific to Me?
- How do I View the RSS Feed?
- How do I Subscribe to an iCal Feed?