How to Add a Photo Gallery Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: Uploads must be less than 4MB in size. Images on the web will only display correctly if they are set to an RGB color-space (not CMYK). Most image editing applications, such as Adobe Photoshop, provide options for changing the color-space or color-mode of an image to RGB. Click HERE for photo editing help.
Create a Photo Gallery and upload a collection of photos that will display in a slideshow format. This is a handy tool to show off past camp or tournament photos to give a visual aid to the event.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the photo gallery to and click Add Page Element.
- Choose the Photo Gallery Page Element.
- Add content and adjust the settings.
- Click Save Changes.
- Once the element is created, click Add Photos.
- In the top-right hand corner, click the gray gear icon and choose Add Photos.
- Choose Select Files...
- Choose all of the photos that you want to upload, then click Open.
- After the upload is done, click Done.
Helpful Tip! If your photos are showing up unclear, make sure your uploaded photos are at least 1024 pixels on the longest side.Accepted file formats include: JPEGs, non-animated GIFs, SVGs, and PNGs. As you publish photos they are compressed and re-sized in the following sizes:
- 75x75 pixels
- 100 pixels (on the longest side)
- 240 pixels (on the longest side)
- 500 pixels (on the longest side)
- Large (which will be 1024 pixels, on the longest side, if it exceeds that length)
- Types of Page Elements