How Do I See Events Specific to Me?
NOTE: An organization may have set tags on information they deem necessary for everyone to see on their Website.
- Got to the "Calendar Page" on your organization's SportsEngine site.
- NOTE: If you can't find the calendar page, reach out to the organization to see where it is.
- Scroll down until you see the option in the bottom-right corner of the calendar labeled Show Tag Menu.
- Click Show Tag Menu.
- Scroll down and select pages that have events on them that are related to you.
- NOTE: Team pages are usually a good place to start.
- Scroll back up to the calendar to view the events from the page(s) you have selected.
- (Optional) export to an RSS Feed or to your person calendar using an iCal Feed.
- How Do I See News Articles Specific to Me?
- How Do I View the RSS Feed?
- How Do I Subscribe to an iCal Feed?