How to Add Guardians
Family members of an athlete can be added as Guardians to view the team schedule, RSVP to games and events, message team members, and edit the athlete's profile.
- Sign in and go to your Profiles tab of your dashboard.
- Click on an athlete sub profile.
- NOTE: You can not add a Guardian to the "account owners" profile.
- If you don't have a sub profile for the athlete, you will need to add one either through a registration or by claiming a roster spot.
- On the right side, click the plus sign (+) to add a Guardian.
- Invite the new Guardian by inputting their "email address".
- Toggle which athlete profiles this Guardian should manage.
- Click Send Invitation.
Helpful Tip! The invited guardian will appear on the Guardians tab as Pending until they accept their invite in their Dashboard. You can resend a guardian invite at any time by tapping Resend next to the guardians name. You will receive an email when the guardian has accepted the invite.
- Why Am I Unable to Add a Guardian for a Player?