How to Add Your Bank Account
You must have "Financial Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to add a bank account.
Before you can start receiving deposits for online payments through SportsEngine Registration or SportsEngine Invoicing, you will need to set up a bank account in SportsEngine.
- Sign in and click on the gray Admin gear located in the top-left corner of your site.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Settings tab then choose Organization Settings.
- Click on the Bank Accounts sub tab.
- In the top-right corner, click Add Bank Account.
- Input all necessary and mandatory information then click Save.
You will need to include the following information to add a new bank account:
- Nickname for the account
- Bank Name
- Name on Account
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Account Type (Checking/Savings)
- Copy of voided check or other bank document (scan/photo/screenshot)
- How to Add Processor Settings