How to Create a SportsEngine Account
NOTE: If you are the parent/guardian of a participating athlete, please create the account under your name and email address. You will be able to add your athlete to your SportsEngine account as a sub profile later during the registration and/or rostering process.
- Navigate to your organization's website, or go to sportsengine.com.
- In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click Sign In.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose the Sign Up option.
- Fill out all requested information.
- NOTE: Ensure the information entered belongs to the primary account holder.
- Once complete, click Sign Up.
Verify your SportsEngine Account
- Navigate to your email inbox.
- Open the "Activation Email" sent to your email address.
- NOTE: If you do not receive this email within 5 minutes, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- Click on the "Activation Hyperlink" to verify your account.
- What is the Difference Between a Player and an Account Owner Profile?
- How Do I Update My Notification Settings/Unsubscribe from Emails?
- I Forgot My Password