How to Edit a Player or Staff Profile in TeamCenter
You must have "Team Page Edit/Ownership" or "Webmaster" permission to view TeamCenter.
NOTE: There are some fields like date of birth and email address that you won't be able to update. Your members have the ability to update their own SportsEngine accounts.
Get to TeamCenter
- By clicking on the Teams tab within your User Dashboard.
- By using your SE Bar.
- From an individual Team Page on any SportsEngine site.
- On the left-side navigation, choose the Roster tab.
- Under the Roster heading, choose either the Player or Staff sub tab.
- Click on the "Name" of the rostered profile.
- A new screen will slide from the right-side of the page.
- In the top-right corner of the profile, click on the gray Pencil icon.
- Edit the rostered profile information and click Save Player/Save Staff.
NOTE: If you need to add custom fields to the roster such as emergency contact number or grade of player, click HERE.
- How to Add Players or Staff to Your Roster in TeamCenter