How to Change the Owner of a Registration Entry
You must have "Admin", "Registration", or "Webmaster" permissions.
NOTE: If the registrant is already rostered, the registrant will need to be removed from the roster and added again for the proper name to appear.
A situation can occur when a parent accidentally selects the wrong profile while registering a child where the parent profile is attached to the roster and not the child. If this happens, an admin has the ability to request the registrant to connect the proper profile to the entry.
- Sign in and click on the gray Admin gear located in the top-left corner of your site.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Registration tab then choose Registrations.
- Click on the title of the registration that the entry is in, then run a report to find the specific entry.
- Click into the entry.
- Under the Registration Entry #, choose Unclaim Entry.
- Type "unclaim" and click UNCLAIM to confirm.
Invite Someone to Claim Entry
- Next to SportsEngine Account within the entry, click Invite Someone to Claim this Profile and Entry.
- Type in the profile's "First Name", "Last Name", and "Email Address".
- Click Invite User to Claim Profile.
- The user will get an email that will prompt them to accept the registration entry.
- How to Claim a Registration Entry