CSV Spreadsheet Upload: Step 1 of 5
NOTE: This process is designed for customers that DON'T use SportsEngine to manage their Teams and Rosters. If you use SportsEngine, please click the Previous Step button at the bottom.
Using the import, teams will automatically be created and populated with the relevant players and staff members.
You may wish to export teams and associated data from KYCK Play to use as a starting point. You will need to delete/adjust the columns in this export in order to import it to the National Registration System.
- Sign in to your account and go to "SportsEngine HQ".
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click on the US Club Soccer tab.
- Under the National Registration System, click Get Started.
- You will see a window outlining three steps that you need to take in order to successfully submit your roster.
- Click Get Started.
- On the left-side column, click the option for Upload Teams and Players from Spreadsheets.
- On the Upload a File screen, first click on the option to Download the Template.
- Open the upload template CSV.
- Input your roster and team information into the CSV file. The following fields are mandatory:
- Team Name
- Team Role
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Address 1
- Postal Code
- Save your upload template.